One Piece Portal HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Portal HQ

Let us nakamas come together and have a party and have some fun.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sparring rule suggestions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Random Dude
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Random Dude

Location : In a state of confusion, dont worry, thats just me :D

Statues
Seas Ranking:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue500/1000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Stamina:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/2000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2000)
DF Limit Abilities:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue2000/3000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/3000)

sparring rule suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: sparring rule suggestions.   sparring rule suggestions. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:14 pm

k, I want to come with some suggestions.
the usual rules. no godmoding, no overpoweredness.

here is the new ones that might be accepted.

U cant strike an opponent, u have to go *goes for a tackle at BK, trying to force vomit down his throat*
then it is an attempt, because people block dodge and resist moves, so then if u make an attempt, that wont be a problem.
if u get hit u are allowed to make a 100% succes chance retaliation or lessen of power attempt move. for instance
*I get hit in the stomach, I grabb the hand as the strike comes and tightens my stomach muscles lessening the blow, but I still lose my breath momentarely*

or *I get punched in the jaw, ouch it hurts! but i use the force of ur stik to go into a spinn coming with a roundhouse kick that hits u int the ribs*

3 moves per turn :
*1 I glare at bk

2 I dodge bk hit

3 I ra*e bk Very Happy ( ok not that one Very Happy)* and the moves may be offencive, defencive. or just plain power ups, for instance luffys gear third is considered a move.

that is my idea.
Back to top Go down
butters136
Merry Devils Vice
Merry Devils Vice
butters136

Statues
Seas Ranking:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue10/1000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Stamina:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue100/2000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/2000)
DF Limit Abilities:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue200/3000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/3000)

PostSubject: Re: sparring rule suggestions.   sparring rule suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Khorl you are so wise
thats why ur my Captain Wink

these rules look like they would really work bounce
Back to top Go down
Random Dude
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain
Random Dude

Location : In a state of confusion, dont worry, thats just me :D

Statues
Seas Ranking:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue500/1000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Stamina:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue1000/2000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/2000)
DF Limit Abilities:
sparring rule suggestions. Left_bar_bleue2000/3000sparring rule suggestions. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: sparring rule suggestions.   sparring rule suggestions. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 pm

well they work in bloodlines in ac, so why not here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring rule suggestions.   sparring rule suggestions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring rule suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece Portal HQ :: One Piece Amusement :: Ideas-
Jump to: